[ Attention ! ] ♥

If you HATE me , just CLICK [ X ]
Thanks You ! :)

NOT WELCOME A PERSON THAT :-

- Dislike me / Hate me

- Copy Cat

- Talk people bad things's people

- LC 's people

- Don't give any comment if you dislike my blog

Wednesday 16 March 2011

My Second Blogger ♥

Hey My Dearest Friends ♥

here is my second blogger 

Link me ya , if dun mind ;))

_____________________________________________

I'm back and update my blog again lah ~ xD

How about you all holiday ?
Boring ?
Haha :)

About My Holiday
I'm starting holiday during 10 March 2010 :P
My holiday not boring
I'm have a ball in this holiday

This holiday has change a lot :D
I'm very appreciate in this holiday
If not this holiday
maybe he will not change to more sayang me
and try to care my feeling

now
MY LIFE has become HAPPINESS and COLOURFUL ♥
XD

Yea , That's all for my holidays good news :)

And
/
\
/

I'm don't know what I need anymore =]
Maybe I need 7 A now ?
Yes ! I think so :D
I hope I can xD
[ That's my target ]

Oh ghost >.<"
After reopen school
we need stay at school till so late T.T
so tired lah if like that :(
I have no more time to company him anymore :(
Will he angry ?
I hope that he can understanding and don't angry me x(



To those people who hopefully I have a excellent result
I'll try my best to strive to get a excellent result for you all =]

No comments:

Post a Comment